free space advice.

Hi,

After my success with installing my new SATA drive (thanks everyone), I need
some tips on the best way to utilise the Free space thats left on the new
HD as I think resizing the partition is not a good idea if at all possible
or Safe..

After Imaging over my working FC2 (40gig HD) to my new drive (80gig SATA) it
has left me with approx 40gig Free unused space..

What would you guys do? I am just after some ideas on the best way to go
about this.

Thanks in advance,

Colin
--
Fedora Core 2, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.8.1
KDE-Redhat-3.3.1-0.2.2.kde