Booting the installation of Fedora Core 2

Ok, after doing some checking this is what I have found.

1. The system that I am using will not support USB booting - its an older server that has a bios date of 1998.  dual processor Pentium 3 400.  Tons of drive space.
2. the first time I tried to do the installation it booted from the CD-Rom image that I have created, and got as far as trying to install the SCSI driver for the disks, and then stalled.  When I tried to restart it, it refuses to boot from the same CD Rom
3. I downloaded the SmartBoot Manger, created a ms dos boot disk, booted the machine from the disk, and then tried to execute the smartboot manager program, and it said it was missing some sort of file.  I guess I'm not too good at this stuff yet.
4. I'm not sure how to proceed from here.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tim Holmes

IT Manager
Medina Christian Academy, Inc.
A Higher Standard...