Re: Stripping FC2 down.

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 14:04 +0200, Fedora wrote:
> Aha. A FC2-flavoured LFS.

I started working with FC3-T3 last night in an attempt to write a
similar document for Core 3 when it is released. I'll post my initial
efforts and results to the "Fedora Minimal" mailing list [1], starting
probably Thursday or Friday or this week. That way we can discuss and
collaborate on this effort and get something a little more professional
finished by then.

If this topic interests you, it would be great if you could join the
list. It is an *extremely* quiet list... when we're not actively working
on something, it's pretty much dead. But it does have about 20 people on
it who have made valuable contributions to the package removal choices
previously.