RE : Anyone using network profiles?

	Hi,

I use the network profiles, too with several interfaces and DNS config
changing.

For configuring, profiles, I use Systems Preferences -> Network.

Here is a trip. For my eth0 (wired ethernet), well I don't use it.

I use only aliases such as eth0_home, eth0_work1, eth0_work2 (one alias for
one profile).

I don't use any 'copy' for profile or devices.

For changing profiles, I use Systems Tools -> Network control...
Be sure to :
	1. First activate the right profile (and not the aliased interface
you are interesting in)
	2. That you allow users to activate each aliased interface.

But this is not enough you have route modification ('root' password will be
asked)..

I hope it will help you.

BTW, I use FC2.

Sincerely yours, Mathieu.