Another apt - mirror or not ?

Hi,

Working in Thailand, I use to take my Fedora updates in Singapore or USA
. I am using synaptic - apt.

We have a ftp server in Thailand (http://www.nectec.or.th), and as I am
browsing it, I can see that this is at least a mirror for rpm for many
distributions, including FC2, and including updates - testing - an so
on.

How can I know if that means that I can include the PATH in my apt
sources.list, or does a "apt repository" means more than just a ftp
mirror. If yes, what should be the PATH ... the ftp PATH ?

I don't know if my question is clear. I just want to know how to be sure
that ftp.nectec.or.th is an apt repository for Fedora ? Sending mail to
them gave me a (Mailbox full ... well this is Thailand ;-) )

If anyone understand my meanings ...

Thanks form your help,

Philippe
--