Re: Alsa in KDE

david walcroft wrote:

Does not work,it is as stated in my OP that sound stops on desktop activating as "alsactl restore" does not work.I have tried all mixers with the same result.

david

I had the same problem.
It's gone away when i had run kmix as root.
I thinks that fc2 as some problems whith permissions: if you go in /dev all sound devices are of proprerty of the first account that has logged...