Re: basic installation problem

joshua neff wrote:
Okay, so I'm attempting to burn new CDs the right way.
Now, I apologuze if this sounds stupid, but, does this
seem right?: Using RH9's Nautilus, a window
automatically opens up for the blank CD, labelled
"burn:///"; I clicked and dragged the first disc iso
over into the "burn" window; do I now click on "Write
CD" and on "Target to write to" I click on "File
Image"? I'm not seeing any other way to "create CD
from image."

Again, I apologize if this sounds really ignorant.
This is the first time I've burned CDs using RH9.

--- joshua neff <joshua_neff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, hell. Okay, I'll reburn the CDs. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone with the BIOS info. I checked
the documentation online, and now I have an even
better idea of how my computer works.

--- fredex <fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 09:19:00AM -0700, joshua