Re: basic installation problem

Okay, so I'm attempting to burn new CDs the right way.
Now, I apologuze if this sounds stupid, but, does this
seem right?: Using RH9's Nautilus, a window
automatically opens up for the blank CD, labelled
"burn:///"; I clicked and dragged the first disc iso
over into the "burn" window; do I now click on "Write
CD" and on "Target to write to" I click on "File
Image"? I'm not seeing any other way to "create CD
from image."

Again, I apologize if this sounds really ignorant.
This is the first time I've burned CDs using RH9.

=====
--joshua m. neff

www.goblin-cartoons.com