Re: problems with Dazzle brand 8-in-1 USB camera RAM reader

On Sun, 2004-10-10 at 13:27, linux r wrote:

> Last I checked there was no manufacturer-given driver.  Any
> suggestions on a workaround?  Would wine allow me to use the windows
> driver?  How does wine work with regards to interaction with drivers ?

Can you try with a later release of Fedora? Fedora Core 1 support has
been trasferred to Legacy, so you're better off asking questions there.
Trying Fedora Core 2 will definitely get you more help here

--
Colin Charles, byte@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bytebot.net/