Re: Anti-Virus Software ?

I'm planning on having clamav scan mail on my mail server so as to protect my windows clients, but it sounded like clam av is meant for scanning a Linux box, as opposed to scanning e-mail passing through a server.Am I wrong?

As to why authors of worms and the like to attack Windows:

I feel its because of Bill Gates' stance and 'bad guy' image in the way MS has been forcing its competition out of business or face being bought up buy him.

Joe