Setting up DCHP on FC1

Hi guys,

Guys, I wanted setting up dhcp on FC1 box. I did everything regarding parameter settings all in /etc/dhcpd.conf file, but when I started it, its prompted me with error message saying " Not configured to listen to any interface".

To my understanding, is like no interface assigned for that purpose, right?

I have just eth0 in use for my internet access connect to the hub which is also accessing internet through linkstar modem/gateway...

How can I make it work that way without me installing another ethernet card... must I add 1 more interface card for that purpose or not?

Please help me do the right thing.

Thanks

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com