Re: DVD on Fedora

I use Xine, playes everything.

I installed Xine through yum: yum install xine, but here's a howto: http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/xine/

kh

David Mamanakis wrote:

I have spent the better part of 2 days looking for a viable DVD player for
Fedora...
I found 4 or 5 of them, but none are "simple" (at least to this Linux
NeoNate)....

What I need is a simple DVD player...simple to install, and will play any DVD
I put in the machine...
Or
Give me detailed instructions, a web site with detailed instructions, and let
me have at it...

Where do I unpack the files, run the make or other command to build it, where
does it install to, etc...

Thanks much for all your help! (and patients)

--E