Re: Surveillance

Bill Gradwohl wrote:
Thanks to everyone that made suggestions. I've ordered a SONY video camera to get the project going.

John McBride wrote:

that being said, my dog and motorcycles piss my neighbors off sometimes. i try to keep things quiet in general and certainly between evening and morning. beyond that, it's my world, too. i hear all their kids screaming all day long and don't complain about it. my bike is loud when i get called in to work early, say 5:30 am, or when i take off for a ride in the middle of the day. sorry, it takes two minutes to warm up and go. that's the way it is.

I've got a motorcycle too. Mine has mufflers that make it as quiet as your average car. I choose to be quiet and respectful of my neighbors. My actions offend no one. You choose to be noisy. Therein lies the difference.

that's the attitude alright. my muffler is tested and legal, but on the loud side. if you and the other neighbors are truly singling this guy out for harassment, i hope he sues your ass into the ground.