Mail headers for multiple accounts

I have recently moved my web accounts to a dedicated server running FC2.
Everything worked great.  The individual account have thier domain names,
but the email headers state that they came from dedicated.my_domain.net.
Is there a way I can fix this so that email sent from my accounts shows
that they came from the correct domain name?