Re: Java 1.5 and Mozilla/Firefox

Carlos Rodrigues wrote:
I installed Java 1.5 a few hours ago and I'm seeing some problems with it and Mozilla 1.7.3 (from FC2 updates) or Firefox 1.0PR1.

What happens is that Firefox/Mozilla just hangs when I leave a page which has a java applet. You can try this with the frozen bubble java port at http://glenn.sanson.free.fr/fb/play.html. Just play it for a few seconds and then leave for another page.

I was worndering if anyone else is seeing this. I have been trying to find something by googling to no avail.

I'm running a fully updated Fedora Core 2.

Works fine for me with Firefox 0.10.1 and ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so

Cheers

Adam