Re: two squid listeners using one configuration?

It's all a matter of ACLs. You shouldn't need another squid.

Regards.

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 18:08, Duran, Richard wrote:
We'd like to set up a 2nd squid listener on a new port, e.g. 3129, that will allow access to a limited number of sites without the need for login ID authentication. We have a group of employees who aren't given internet usage IDs, but we'd like them to access a few sites during their breaks. Speaking of which, is it possible to configure squid to allow this access only during certain time periods?

TIA,
-richard
-----
IEE José Hugo Pérez Casanova
Profesor del Depto. de Ingeniería Electrónica
Instituto Tecnológico de Veracruz