Re: System security and physical access.

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 21:00, Marc Adler wrote:

> I was surprised to see that I could access the Linux partition so
> easily. All you have to do is run Partition Commander et al., resize the
> Linux partition, install some version of Windows, get whatever info you
> need, then repeat the process in reverse. No one would be the wiser.

I've been experimenting with Sorcery linux. It talks about making an
encrypted file system to prevent access like this I think.

I tried running it on a PII 400 with 512M ram, and that's not quite
enough horsepower to compile all the sources in a timely fashion.

The website is http://sorcerer.wox.org