Re: Enlightenment

When E starts up the Gnome background and desktop icons are still there and the E theme is
messed up like something is running over the to or at the same time,.. it's almost like Gnome is not
releasing or swaping out totaly normaly when I load E it loads it own default desktop and background
at hit point desktop I have in Gnome is still there trying to over write what eve E is loading.

if it's ok I can attach a wee screen shot,. say 640x480 so you can see not sure the group allows that tho