Re: help with making a FC2 CD bootable

If the CD is not a CDRW, I would get another CD that's a single write,
and use cdrecord, or k3b (on a machine that's not running 2.6.8-521),
and that should take care of the issues that you are having.  I would
prefer cdrecord in this instance, since going with a terminal would be
easier.  You can find instructions on how to use cdrecord (aka General
README) at
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/man/cdr_readme.html