Fedora Core 3 Test 2 Questions

Morning Everyone,

Well I figure I had better take the plunge before this thing gets to far ahead of me. Anyways I have a couple of questions:

Running RH9 on Dell PowerEdge 1600SC

I am getting ready to install FedoraCore3 Test2 and was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers:

1. Should I do this as a fresh install or do an upgrade? Would I run into less troubles by doing a fresh install?

2. I remember when I installed RH9 the first time I had some troubles getting DSL up and running. Is getting DSL up and running a little easier in FC3T2 or will I need to use a third party pppoe like I did in RH9?

3.  Would it be better to get FC2 and waiting for the finial release of FC3?

Thanks for the info!!!!

Lee Perez