Re: SanDisk Mini Cruzer USB memory stick

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:13:02 +0200, Patrik Andersson <patrik@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you are running kernel 2.6.8-1.521(or something like that) it doesn't
> work with USB-memory stick I think, because I've got a SanDisk Cruzer
> Micro USB, and I needed to take an older kernel-version to get it to
> work, the error I found was in the ehci_hcd module.

Are you using any other USB device? Such as a keyboard? I had a
problem with both 2.6.7 and 2.6.8, bot official FC2 kernel. My Sandisk
Cruzer won't work if I plugin my USB keyboard before the Cruzer. Heck,
my system would hangup during bootup on the "Mounting USB filesystem"
part. It seems that when I plugin the USB keybord,
/proc/bus/usb/devices becomes unreadable. It's possible that this is
your problem.

I had to downgrade to 2.6.6 just because of this. :(

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong@xxxxxxxxx

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=6670&amp;t=58