Re: SanDisk Mini Cruzer USB memory stick

Xavier Gonzalez wrote:
I tried /dev/sda1 /mnt/usb vfat noauto,users 0 0
and when shuting down, it kind of freak out for a second.
The on reboot, I tried the to see if it would still mount:
$ modprobe usb-storage
$mount /mnt/usb/

and while before I use to get a message saying $fs device not supported (or something along those lines)

now I am getting
$ mount: No medium found

I know is just a matter of parameters being wrong. Anybody any ideas?

--Xavier