Re: FC2 freezes from time to time

what i found out is that if you start spell checking in OpenOffice it
uses quite a lot of memory. I have 512Mb memory installed on my machine
if i start spell checking in a document, the KDE system monitor tells me
there is only 30% free memory left, no other app running at this point
of time. If i start now any other application lets say Konqueror the
hard disk goes greasy and the system appears to be frozen. It comes back
eventually but it can take quite some time.

Jens