Re: Printer redirection

Richard Houston wrote:

I am wondering if there is a way to force all print jobs to a alternative
program.

Here is what I am trying to do. I want the print output of all print job
on the system to be redirected to kprinter. Reason is we have better user
control  and Windows like printing. I have remapped print and print-lpr in
/etc/alternative to krinter but open office will not be directed.

Does anyone know of a way we can force open office to do this without
having to recompile the srpm to include the spadmin utility?

Thanks for nay thought or suggestions.

Run the "spadmin" program in the OpenOffice program directory and change it there.

--

-John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)