FC2 on HP Proliant Servers - drivers, etc..

I'm interested in others experiance with FC2 (or other linuxes other than RH, or SUSE Enterprise editions - ie, those supported by HP/Smartstart) on new DL line HP servers.

I've got a DL320/G2 on order for an intranet server. Not being a "critical" box I figured I'd save our strapped budget and use FC2 rather than one of the enterprise linux'es from RH or SUSE, which are supported by HP.

I'm concerned about driver issues, etc. I'm not really concerned about Lights out, and other management stuff (we're a small enough shop we usually don't use all that much anyways). Will I be able to use say the RH 2.1, or 3 Enterprise drivers with FC2?? This will be my first install on non-recycled hardware.