Gnome-Term scroll problem

Hi Folks,
I think I started seeing this under RH9, but I've since upgraded to FC2, and I'm still seeing this:

If I use the arrows in the scrollbar to scroll multiple lines quickly in gnome-term, the lines at the bottom (those scrolling in) oftem only display the bottom halves of the lines. Its like the program only re-draws half of each line scrolling in from the bottom because it has to try and draw the next line too. If I change virtual desktops, and then return, the screen looks fine. If I scoll a whole page up and then down (or, if I have the room in my scrollback buffer, vice versa), the screen again repaints fine. While this is not a show-stopper, this is getting to be annoying to me!

	My config:

	FC2 (fully updated)
	nvidia driver 6106
	xorg configured to use the nvidia driver
	GeForce2 MX400 (Mad Dog Champion) AGP 4x video card
	ABIT NF7 motherboard

Anyone else seen this or know what's going on?

I don't see this with xterms, just gnome-terms....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx