From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Aly Dharshi
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 5:27 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Mount fat32 partition

Hi David,

	I tried it on a stock FC2 kernel, haven't even done a yum update on that. I
guess that fdisk -l would be the authoritative source of what partition
things
are on, will have to ask me matey to get me the results of this.

	I have a /mnt/windows created, I guess that the unknown fs partition is
/dev/hda5 hence I felt that :

	mount -t <msdos or vfat> /dev/hda5 /mnt/windows

	was appropriate !

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--