Re: Mount fat32 partition

Hi David,

I tried it on a stock FC2 kernel, haven't even done a yum update on that. I guess that fdisk -l would be the authoritative source of what partition things are on, will have to ask me matey to get me the results of this.

I have a /mnt/windows created, I guess that the unknown fs partition is /dev/hda5 hence I felt that :

mount -t <msdos or vfat> /dev/hda5 /mnt/windows

	was appropriate !

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--