FC1 -> Fedora Legacy / yum.conf implications

According to http://fedora.redhat.com/, the transfer of FC1 to the Fedora Legacy Project is scheduled for today, Sept. 13, 2004.

There may be many people who need some help with modifying their yum.conf to accomodate the change. I'll post my yum.conf as soon as Fedora Legacy indicates they have the repos set up. Some folks hold their yum.conf like good fishing holes, and that can cause some frustration among new users, just trying to get their "red exclamation thingy" to turn into a "blue checkmark thingy." <grin>

This may become one of those questions that get asked over and over, depending on how many users keep FC1 on their machines, rather than jumping on the upgrade treadmill. So I'll try to get a tutorial together as soon as the repos become available.

Clint