Re: Fedora Core 2 questions / concerns

> thanks for the links! I am *extremely* interested in this, and this
 will give me
 reason to upgrade in and of itself.  Has anyone setup a FC2 server
 with SELinux?
 Any comments?

Originally FC2 should have been delivered with SELinux on - there were good reasons for the development team to let it off. I think the upcoming FC3 (late October) is a good candidate that SELinux will have enabled.

Thanks for the info Alexander. Do you think now that FC2 has been out a while (and I'm guessing has has many of its packages updated) is FC2 running better with SELinux enabled?

Thanks,
Devin