Re: Sendmail+sasl2+smtpauth didn't work?

At 19.39 12/09/2004, you wrote:

So you don't understand. The order does not matter in this case. From
left to right it is even a fallback order.

Ok....I agree with that but the login plain mechanism is offered anyway, why Outlook don't work?
The STARTTLS is a good idea (I've just modified the relatives path in sendmail.mc to point at the correct cert repository and the STARTTLS works)

Good Night.

--
Michele Ferritto
R.L.U. #342460