Re: testing gpg idea was:[Re: Yum problems]

Em Sáb, 2004-09-11 às 01:28, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook escreveu:
> This is an experimental posting: A gpg clearsign text document
> containing the actual message, has been attached to this email via mime
> encoding. If you desire to verify the gpg sig you may need to save the
> attachment to disk with any standard mail client and use a gpg utility
> on it... If this method is bothersome, please let me know why.
>
> Thanks!

Hello,

when I push the button "Do the search" appears a dialog showing "The
connection was refused when attempting to contact pgp.mit.edu:11371".

My mail program can show the attachment inline but as I said under, I
cannot get your gpg public key.

ISYL, Vinicius.