Re: RFC: cleaning up updates and updates-testing

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> At the moment, the Fedora updates tree is somewhat out of
> hand (look, wow - 27G).
>
> Does anyone have any specific and concrete objections to
> removing older, superceded, updates?

I vote to nukem!! If someone wants them they have been around forever
and they ahould be archiving them locally. IMO for the most part they are
a waste of space and although disk is cheap when you are running a public
mirror it gets expensive after a while.

Just my $.02

Tom