Re: SoundCard not recognised - Help wanted

Dana-Renee Lee wrote:

Why does everyone always assume all are using
Gnome???  I hate gnome and never even install it!!!!!
KDE is a much better X system than gnome will ever be!!!

Dana-Renee - although I do agree with you (KDE seems much snappier and nicer than gnome), please refrain from top posting firstly, and secondly please be careful when you vent your OPINION. Especially with exclamation marks.

What you've given us is what's known as "flame bait", and with the volume of mails on this list I'd rather not get into the Gnome-vs-KDE thing. It is very counter-productive.

Regards,
Ed.