Multiple WiFi connexions

I'm trying to have my laptop configured in such a way that the WIFI
connexion has multiple modes (eg home and work). It looks like the
FC2 interface allows for that. Basically all the connexion are tied
to the actual device (eth1) and you give differents aliases to the
various connexions (the tool automatically gives a name like eth1:1).

Most of this works quite well except that if I change the alias name
then some information (the network keys IIRC) is not looked at the
proper place when starting the connexion (it still searches a file
tagged with the default name). This seems like an inconsistency in
the script but OK, the workaround is easy just keep the defaults name.

What is more annoying is that then dhclient is started with the alias
name instead of the device name (ie eth1:1 instead of eth1).

I certainly do not master all of the arcanes of wireless connexions
and I may have done something wrong, but I clearly do not see what.
Has someone some experience that I can use ???

	Thank's

	Theo.

 Theodore Papadopoulo
 Email: Theodore.Papadopoulo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tel: (33) 04 92 38 76 01