is it possible to downgrade kernels after deletion?

I've upgraded kernels whenever the latest one came out. Tested it for a couple of days and everything seemed to work fine, so I deleted the previous kernel (2.6.7.something).

Now I've learned that I can't burn CD's with my current kernel, and the recommended solution that keeps coming up is to downgrade the kernel to the 2.6.7.x kernel, which I've deleted.

The errors I'm getting are posted at this url:
http://www.penguinsolutions.org/errors

I can't burn cds, even as a root user.

So is there a way that I can put the 2.6.7.x kernel back on here with yum? I'm using a yum.conf that is only minorly modified from that one found at fedorafaq.org (seamonkey is on there, and I've commented out the testing and unstable repos).

Thanks,
Clint