Re: Want to Remove Empty Applications Folder from Gnome Menu

Clint Harshaw wrote:
I've upgraded my glabels application (label making software that works really well, btw) on my FC2 machine. There seem to be some empty menu items in my Gnome menu as a result, and I'd like to remove them. Here is where they are located:

Redhat -> Applications -> (small grey box appears)
Redhat -> System Settings -> Applications -> (small grey box appears)
Redhat -> Preferences -> Applications -> (small grey box appears)

It seems to have fixed itself -- perhaps the reboot with the old glabels removed and the new one installed is what did the trick??

Clint