Want to Remove Empty Applications Folder from Gnome Menu

I've upgraded my glabels application (label making software that works really well, btw) on my FC2 machine. There seem to be some empty menu items in my Gnome menu as a result, and I'd like to remove them. Here is where they are located:

Redhat -> Applications -> (small grey box appears)
Redhat -> System Settings -> Applications -> (small grey box appears)
Redhat -> Preferences -> Applications -> (small grey box appears)

Can someone help me with how to properly go about removing these menu items? I know it's minor, in the big scheme of things, but it's an annoyance to see empty menu items on an otherwise neat desktop. ;-)

I've tried looking in /usr/share/applications, and see my other menu items, such as:

bme.desktop gnome-gnotski.desktop mozilla.desktop redhat-qmkbootdisk.desktop
DataManager.desktop gnome-gnucash.desktop mozilla-mail.desktop redhat-rhn-up2date-config.desktop

etc.

but don't see anything with "Applications" on it in this directory.

Thanks,
Clint