Re: FC2 installation question

I use: cdrecord -v dev=0,0,0 speed=2 -data Fc2-i386-disc1.iso <cr> to burn the cd's and this is the same command I used to burn cd_image when I made it using mkisofs and cd_image had the directory structure in it as well as the text files in those subdirectories. I got that cdrecord command from the CD-Writing-HOWTO and figured wrongly as it turns out if it would work for one iso it would work for others. If there is no problem with the burning command, I'd like to know if Sony 52/52 CD-burners and Fedora are likely to work better together than this HL-DT-ST drive since I could have the drive replaced if that's the case.