FC2 installation question

I'm needing to use the speakup version of the FC2 disk set. I've downloaded iso's with rsync -cvt www.linux-speakup.org::ftp/speakup/disks/fedora/current/*.iso . <cr>. Downloading MD5SUM from the same directory and doing md5sum -c MD5SUM gets information back that all isos are ok. The cd burner I have is an HL-DT-ST 40/40 and though it can burn iso's I make with mkisofs with subdirectories and text files in them, these FC2 iso's never all pass disk integrity checks or install error free. I can mount the iso's, but what find command with md5sum could I use to check all files on those isos? I'd use -depth and -noleaf with find and maybe -follow too, but I don't know what to point md5sum at no file with .md5 as file extension.