Re: Real Player 10

RP10's site is dubious at the moment, its also difficult to download RP8 I had to find a copy via TUCOWS and also the RP9 codecs to make it work with some sites.

Helix player is available, I don't know if that works just as well as RP10 or not, or there are similar symptoms. Yes I noticed that the Real Linux site was down yesterday and I don't know if they are fixing their dir perms or the software.

	Cheers,

	Aly.