Re: hmmm.. another thing that is worrying me now..

(Edited to use bottom posting)

On Friday 03 September 2004 10:08 am, Deepak Oberoi wrote:
> --- Carroll Grigsby <cgrigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Friday 03 September 2004 07:04 am, Deepak Oberoi
> >
> > wrote:
> > > should i check the file format before processing?
> > > i mean in specifications it doesnt say any thing
> >
> > about
> >
> > > doing so unless user selects -c option!!!
> > > cheers
> > >
> > > P.S. i was worried about nothing ... imean "-"
> >
> > option
> >
> > > i hardly had to do any thing! :-)
> > >
> > > =====
> > > deepak oberoi
> >
> > Deepak:
> > What on earth is this about? There are some very
> > bright people on this list,
> > but no one has a crystal ball installed.
> > -- cmg

> crystal ball?
>
> =====
> deepak oberoi

Deepak:
I apologize for the obscure reference. My point is nothing in either the
Subject header or message of your posting to give us any hint as to what you
are asking. There is a standard protocol for asking questions on mail lists:
I recommend that you read it.

And I also apologize to Alexander Dalloz; I should have known that he would be
the one person who does have a crystal ball.

-- cmg