RE: Modules question

Hi Paul,

Thanks.

So I don't need the modules.conf file at all?

In modprobe.conf they are a different.  I didn't add these, they were
already there.

options ide-cd ignore=hdb # tell the ide-cd module to ignore hdb
alias scd0 sr_mod
install ide-scsi { modprobe ide-cd # load ide-cd before ide-scsi; } ;
/sbin/modprobe --first-time --ignore-install ide-scsi
install sg { modprobe ide-scsi # load ide-scsi before sg; } ; /sbin/modprobe
--first-time --ignore-install sg
install sr_mod { modprobe ide-scsi # load ide-scsi before sr_mod; } ;
/sbin/modprobe --first-time --ignore-install sr_mod

So, these are OK to delete or comment out?

Thanks