Re: Re: Re: how to install adaptec scsi card on Fc2

my boot is on the IDE , I have an adaptec controler and a disk.
I make one partition on the disk with mk2fs.
In the fstab I put dev/sda1/     vfat.
How can I create a mounting point on the scsi disk if I have no repository on the scsi disk and I can not mount the disk because