Help needed with mozilla (FC2) after RH update run

Hello:

I've just gotten a new Linux system with FC2, and I'm new to Linux, so I
don't know what I'm doing yet. I just ran a RH update thing from this button
on the toolbar at the bottom of my desktop. It is red with a "!". After
working my way through the various wizards, it seemed to have completed the
update. That's fine. However, something very strange has happened after doing
this. When I start Mozilla now, there is no mail client anymore!!! (I'm using
a webmail interface from my ISP to send this.) For the past several weeks
since getting this new system, I've been using Mozilla for mail and news
quite nicely. Now, the mail client is completely missing from Mozilla. Can
someone please help by telling me how to get it back?

I haven't figured out how to get detailed system information yet, but I do
find:

[pts/4][53][1:39:52]localhost% uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.8-1.521 #1 Mon Aug 16 09:01:00 EDT 2004
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[pts/4][54][1:39:56]localhost% mozilla -version
Mozilla 1.7.2, Copyright (c) 2003-2004 mozilla.org, build 2004080317

I should note that I've already tried installing a brand new mozilla
downloaded from the mozilla website. However, the installer did not work; I'm
guessing that is because it is not set up for a 64-bit system, but don't know
that for certain.

I've also tried looking, unsuccessfully, for some sort of "backout" facility
in the "up2date" tool. I don't know that there is such a thing; I just
thought there might be.

I hope someone can please help me get my mail client back!

Thanks very much.

James