crontab help

Title: Message
I'm new to Fedora and would like a little help with crontab. I have a fresh install and have just configured mrtg for monitoring a few devices. I tried to follow the documentation for crontab but can't seem to get it right.

How do I put mrtg into crontab so that it runs every 5 minutes..

Thanks,
   Steve