Re: Any place to get the records of the problems that was solved.

On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 07:42:22AM -0400, ne... wrote:
> On Aug 27, 2004 at 23:24, kaya ong in a soothing rage wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I was wondering if there is a place where I can get
> >information of past past errors that we have
> >encountered. So that we can screen through those
> >before asking questions
> Yep. Try
>
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com
> http://www.fedorafaq.org
>
> These should be the first place to start.

Also look for Fedora FAQ and Wiki sites with Google.
The most common user problems seem to be captured there.

One good thing about the Fedora process is that many 'past errors'
have fixes in current RPMs.  The vast majority of past errors are
fixed in current bits.

User errors and the issue of personal education well that is another
thing.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	Just say no to 74LS73 in 2004