Re: Help needed getting Epson 2400 Perfection scanner working

Does your user have access to the scanner?  Try using root and see if
the scanner works then.  If it does you just need to give the other
user(s) access to the scanner.

I had that happen to me once under FC 2.

- Thornton  	                 	    thornton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
- Cierra Group                            http://www.cierragroup.com -