Redhat network Alert Icon

I disabled Redhat Network up2date daemon by */sbin/chkconfig rhnsd* off and restart the system. However, after rebooting, I'm not sure if rhnsd is not running (I think it doesn't run). when I check */sbin/service rhnsd status *, it doesn't report anything. And the RHN Icon is still display on the panel. I tried to remove from the panel, but it still there after reboot. How do I get rid of it.