vnc altered icons on desktop and control panel, menu.

I started the vncserver with /etc/sysconfig/vncservers, all icons in control panel are changed to another version which is unkown to me (big foot instead of red hat etc ), and empty paper icons replaced icons for Computer, Root's home, Trash and other directories etc. But when I connected into this VNC server remotely with vncviewer, all original icons were there without change. When I removed the auto start vncserver service, all icons are back to original.
Same thing happened if I start the vncserver from command line in runlever 3 and then start x window.
Is this a bug or I missed something?